Admission

 


Today is the 16th, and as of today I have been admitted to a psychiatric unit as an informal inpatient. 

This is not something I necessarily wanted for myself or what my loved ones wanted for me, but my recent actions and my actions of last night where I attempted once again to take my own life mean I am at too much of a risk to myself to be supported in the community anymore.

I’m very scared, I feel very alone and I’m not sure what the future holds for me, but for my own sake and the ones I love, I hope this is the start of a better future and a better life for me. 

I’m past the point of being supported, I need real help and the only way I’m going to get that is by being taken care of elsewhere sadly. 

I am safe, and that is the most important thing. 

See you all on the other side,

Meg x


Meg

No comments :

Post a Comment

leave a comment!