Hello Again..


Hello! Some of you may remember my old blog meghobson.com, mainly a place for makeup reviews and hauls, and it's been a long time since that blog was up and running, but I've decided to take another swing at blogging, this time from a mental health perspective.

I used to write the occasional mental health post, and have always been very open about my diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder, alongside anxiety and depression, and have always been keen to help others and help close down the stigma on mental illnesses. It's been 2 years this year since my diagnosis, and I'm in a much better place than I was when I was last writing blog posts, and thought now was the perfect time to get back on the horse, especially whilst I'm between jobs and waiting to start a new job in the mental health sector.

So please feel free to Follow my blog with Bloglovin and keep up with my social medias linked on the side of this post.

Meg x

Meg